CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

It's All About Little Man

My favorite little man has recently turned 6 months old and I wanted to share some pictures!




Colin is such a little ray of sunshine and we are really enjoying the stage he is at now. He has 4 teeth now and loves to flash them at you when he smiles. He is very proficient at going from belly to back to sitting up to a crawling position...or whatever position he wants! Colin is able to get up on all fours and crawl a bit, but he still prefers to scoot himself "army style." He giggles the most for Kelsey, which is just amazing to watch. When you ask, "Colin, where is sissy?" He lights up and starts looking around for Kelsey. He also says "mama" which thrills me to no end! I am now trying to get him to say "dada" as Greg feels a little left out I think!

Just about every day, Greg and I say to each other "this is the best stage and I love it!" And then the next stage of babyhood comes along and we say it all over again. Greg also made the comment to me this afternoon that he is really enjoying parenthood and having our two little bundles of joy in our lives! He is a great Daddy...Kelsey and Colin are very lucky to have him!

1 comment:

wendy said...

how cute! this is poetinme/kawfee from xanga btw!