Watch me Little Brother! I love how Kelsey has her mouth wide open, trying to show him how to do it. She has been doing great with sharing and even makes she before she shares her food that its okay with me.
Our handsome little man, oh how I love him! He is just a little sweetie pea and very laid back, easy going. His nighttime habits are a different story. We are (or I should say Greg is) working on getting him to stop waking up and being able to put himself back to sleep. He is 9 months old already! He weighs 17 lbs, 1 oz and is 28.5" tall! Another little string bean. He's on the verge of walking any day now. He apparently will only walk for Daddy, because I haven't seen it yet! I told the pediatrician at his check-up when he asked about how Colin does with solids, "I think he's addicted to the boob and I'll be nursing him until he goes to college." Dr. Macedo kind of got red in the face and laughed pretty hard!
Super Hero Siblings!
During our last trip to the local park while eating lunch




2 comments:
so cuuute!
Aw! Love the pics!
Post a Comment