We had our very first family pictures done since Colin has been in our lives. With two small children, I was not expecting it to be an easy process...and it wasn't! Kelsey pushed Colin off the stool at some point and he was not happy. This led to him stuck to me like velcro! Thank goodness it happened after we captured our family picture, as that was my main goal of the morning.
The two little people and the man who helped me create this little family of ours...well, I just can't say enough about them...they are my everything!



6 comments:
wonderful pictures! inspires me to want to get some taken too. kudos to your photographer and your great looking family!
Okay, so I caught up with you via blog. What a perfect family Renee. I always knew you'd be an amazing Mom, and you have so proven me right.
I miss being able to spend time with you, but like you , Motherhood (even with teenagers) and distance hasn't made that easy. We do need to try to make a point of getting together soon though, if possible.
Not going to ramble, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the blog and pictures. You two make beautiful kids! Keep in touch!
Yeah, I LOVE the pics
You have such a wonderful family, so proud of you.
Where did you go. I so want Jesse, Amy and Lukas to have pics done.
So cute. They turned out wonderful!!!
those turned out great!
Post a Comment