My gift from Kelsey...a drawing, painted flower pot, and a paragraph about her Mommy!
"My mom's name is Renee and she is a few ages older than my dad because my dad is taller than she is. All that my mom does is work in my house. My dad is the only one who goes to work every day. My mom stays home and sweeps, vacuums and works on the computer while sitting on the couch. My mommy's favorite thing to do is cuddle. My mom's favorite song is 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.' If my mom had an entire afternoon to herself I think she would go running at the club and then shop...she goes shopping almost every night! My mommy is the most beautiful every day...she is always beautiful! My mom is so special to me because she is a good tickler and it makes me so giggly. I love her because she takes me everywhere and I like to be with her."
I love this little girl more than words can express!
"My mom's name is Renee and she is a few ages older than my dad because my dad is taller than she is. All that my mom does is work in my house. My dad is the only one who goes to work every day. My mom stays home and sweeps, vacuums and works on the computer while sitting on the couch. My mommy's favorite thing to do is cuddle. My mom's favorite song is 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.' If my mom had an entire afternoon to herself I think she would go running at the club and then shop...she goes shopping almost every night! My mommy is the most beautiful every day...she is always beautiful! My mom is so special to me because she is a good tickler and it makes me so giggly. I love her because she takes me everywhere and I like to be with her."
I love this little girl more than words can express!
3 comments:
What a treasure! How sweet!
OMG....I just cried! Renee...we are mommies! It's such an amazing feeling. LOVE YOU!
Very cute -- and oddly, I was just getting on facebook to post Zade's paragraph about me from preschool today! Love it!
Post a Comment