CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


My Daddy's name is Greg and he is 75...he'll be 76 next. My Daddy works everyday and pretty much does it to make money for us. He goes to work in a really big space in an office that always has lots of candy. When he goes to work he wears jeans and a long-sleeved blue shirt. My Daddy's favorite food is gelato and his favorite thing to do is play with me outside in the snow. We love to make snowmen and dig tunnels. My Dad is really special because he plays monster with us. He tickles us and then takes us off to the dungeon. I hug my Daddy so much because he is my favorite Daddy and I love him so much!

Kelsey
March 16,2011

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!!

Mom

Dave and Mary said...

OMG LOVE the pic....May be my favorite!! :) Ok, and that story is the best, makes your eyes well up!!

Anna Rice said...

HA HA I started reading that and was confused at first at the age. 75, love it! Kids are awesome.

Anna Rice said...

I had to read this out loud to Bill because it's just too cute. Then I saw the one about you in an older post and read that one out loud too. I just love kids. They have such interesting things to say. I wish they would stay like that forever.

Anonymous said...

Udate!!!!!