CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is It Winter Yet?

In Kelsey's closet, towards the back, I hang up the clothing that we get as gifts that are too big or not appropriate for the current season. She has all these clothes from Aunt Wendy and Grandma Pattison that she's been ITCHING to wear...specifically the dress below. I usually tell her, "we can't wear those clothes until it is winter, when we have snow on the ground." I finally gave in since it has been a bit chilly here in the mornings and I'm tired of her asking "is it winter time yet?". We still need to get some tights and shoes to go with the dress, but she loves it! She already loaded up the purse with her "personal belongings" and told me she was ready to go.

Right after we took this picture, she pulled her cell phone out of her purse and told me she had to call Grandpa Pattison and tell him thank you for the boo-ti-full dress!


In other news, we took Colin to the doctor yesterday for his two month check-up and he is doing great! He is 24" long...our little string bean...and weighs 12.2 lbs. He is very strong for his age and showed off for Dr. Macedo (Dr. Mosquito as Kelsey calls him) by holding his head up while on his tummy and looking around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey looks all grown up. She looks beautiful!!