Here is Little Miss Thing...riding her bike in the garage. I am pretty sure she has Daddy right where she needs him...he empties the garage of both cars quite often so she can ride her bikes around. Kelsey is also 3 going on 30...thanks to Gangy! Kelsey is the proud owner of some cute little red shoes that make her look really grown up! They have an open toe and a little sling-back...she really thinks she quite fancy while wearing these shoes. But in true girly-fashion, she has to take them off after a while because the shoes hurt her feet! And if you ever see a little girl with a dress over mismatched clothes...and two different color socks with some sort of fancy or sparkly shoe...that is Kelsey. And seriously people...if one more person asks me "Did she dress herself?" I might have to punch them in the nose! Do you seriously think I'd dress my child that way on purpose? Kelsey really takes sense of pride in doing things on her own and I am very proud of her for dressing herself, brushing her teeth on her own, using the restroom, and making her own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It is really hard to sit back and let her do things on her own...but she is her own little person and that is one of the millions of things I love about this little princess!
12 years ago
4 comments:
She is her own little person thats for sure, and she loves those "ugly" red shoes.....and that is what I am for, to buy what she wants that you won't....Gangy
You tell her Rob.....I won't be buying Lukas any shiney red shoes though!!! She sure is a cutie!!
This reminds me of the Fancy Nancy books. If you havn't checked them out at the library you should.
Saying my softball team is so-so is being VERY generous. The team has been playing together for over 5 years and has never had a winning season.
Post a Comment