These are in no particular order! I'm not a big fan of how blogger uploads pictures and I have a hard time re-ordering them...if you have a tip or two on how to be more successful, please share!
We took the kids to the "Zoo Goes Boo" minus costumes...they got to trick-or-treat around and look at the animals, which are quite active when its cold outside (my favorite time to visit).
Grandpa helped Kelsey & Colin with their pumpkins this year. Can you guess which pumpkin belongs to who?
One of my FAVORITE places to visit in the fall is Koetsier's Greenhouse. The kids get to play in an awesome indoor play area, take a hayride, eat an apple, and visit the pumpkin patch. Kelsey was helping Little Brother pick out a pumpkin and then offered to carry it for him...he kept just throwing the pumpkin down!
Kelsey's first classroom party...she went as Sleeping Beauty this day.
This is NOT a costume, but rather an outfit she put together herself. The shoes kill me!
Another favorite fall spot....Robinette's! Those ladies really know how to make out of this world pumpkin donuts!
Kelsey modeling Mommy's costume...she looks a bit like the Bahumbug Witch!
We're ready to go trick-or-treating...little bumble bee and Mickey Mouse
This October, Greg and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary by dressing up (which was not necessary) and eating dinner at Noto's...that place was a disappointment! But I was still happy to have a night out with Greg!
Colin and I took advantage of some Mommy-Son time and hung out at Meijer Gardens while Sissy was in school. It was a gorgeous day!Clown Mommy, Chef Colin, and Mickey Mouse Kelsey at our MOMS Club Fall Party








3 comments:
TOO VERY CUTE!!!!! I agree on the Noto's thing......Love all the costumes....except for Gregs...there is something really wrong with that!!!!!!!!
Loved 'em all. Thanks! Mom-2
Thanks Renee, good update.
I love the kiddo's costumes. I was wrong on the pumpkin, its Kelsey who has a mouth up by the nose. And....you did say Bahumbug witch, funny.
love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment