CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Wonderland

When we went to bed last night, there was a fair amount of snow (in the 2" range) on the ground. This morning we are quickly approaching the 12" mark...yikes! When Kelsey woke up, we opened the blinds and she exclaimed, "HOLY MOLY!" So, I dug around in the closets and garage to round up boots, hats, and mittens for everyone and off we went!

Colin's first glance at this year's snow...

I don't really care that my son is wearing his big sister's old snow pants and pink snow boots...I'm cheap!

Kelsey took off and immediately flopped into the snow to make an angel...I did not capture a picture of this as I was busy tending to a crying baby boy who was not impressed with Mother Nature's offereings!

After I shoveled half the drive way with Colin not leaving the safety of the driveway, we came inside to have hot cocoa and a cookie.
Note: Kelsey is STILL wearing the new dress!
Her cookie face creation!

5 comments:

Liz said...

So cute:) They are getting so big!

Dave and Mary said...

Too cute I wish I could see Lukas the first time he sees and feels the snow!!

Anonymous said...

wow, another update. Your on a roll kiddo. Keep it up, you can do it!

Mom

Amber Douma said...

Perry wore pink snowpants last year too. They hardly ever go out in the snow, so I could care less.

CustomVows said...

aaah. Renee how I've completely missed your blogs. Kelsey is still as beautiful as ever (I showed Aiden and he still oooh'd). I've got you bookmarked now so I can go back to keeping up with you. not that I'm creepy like that or anything. haha.

-Kat
(JustCallMeKat - xanga)