CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Get Over It!

I need to just get over the fact that I don't need a picture or pictures to post a blog. So, I tell myself, GET OVER IT!

Okay, moving along...

I am finally rubbing off on Kelsey! I am constantly talking about making good food choices and picking things that benefit our bodies. She asks constantly, "If I eat this, what will it do for my body?" I love it!

On our way home from preschool today, she tells me, "Grandma Pattison needs to quit bringing junk food to our house! Last time she came over, she brought lots of chips. I really like to eat chips, but they are not good for my body!" I asked her what we should ask Grandma to bring instead and Kelsey told me, "Well, things that are good for our bones and muscles. Things like brussel sprouts, melon, berries, broccoli, and other vegetables." Then I peeked into the rearview mirror and she was putting on a gun show...flexing her little arm muscles!

I love these learning opportunities! We are also currently VERY interested in sharks and have several library books about sharks that are fascinating!

1 comment:

Amber Douma said...

I have lots of ideas for a shark birthday party if she is still into it when her birthday comes around.