CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time Is Flying

This little cheese ball keeps me on my toes! While on our drive to school this afternoon, she was quite the chatter box. From the way back of the van I hear this...
"Mommy, I really wanted a sister when your belly was big. But I'm glad that baby was a boy and now we have Gavin. He's such a sweetie and I love his smiles. I like having two little brothers...they're both really cute! But I still wish that cake place would have made the middle of our cake pink..."
She and I have our own secret society of girls...its us against the boys! When I asked her what she thought of us being outnumbered by boys, she told me, "Its okay...I love all of our boys. Daddy is my favorite boy though!" I hope she always keeps a place in her HUGE heart for her favorite boy!

She cracks me up! I signed this little princess up for kindergarten last week too...where is the time going?

1 comment:

Nickie said...

what a doll she is...i am going to be signing my oldest up for kindergarten as well as signing my youngest up for preschool!! its frightening!!