CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Good Story


Louie borrowed Mr. Potato Head's reading glasses and was found this morning, cuddled up with a good Christmas story! He looks awfully cozy to me!

I heard Colin talking to Louie earlier today, putting in some more gift requests with Santa. I also heard Kelsey reminding Colin that he needed to "do his share" and help out Mommy - that's what Rodney and Louie said in their note!

On a side note, we are still doing our countdown activities. Today's activity was to go sledding....but we have NO snow in Michigan! We went to our MOMS Club potluck instead and we made "Grinch Punch" together to share with friends!

1 comment:

Kelli @ Momma Needs a Beer said...

Love that elf!!! I saw a few flakes fall sporadically from the sky today... just not enough. If it's gonna be this cold, there should be SNOW!