CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall Flashback

September was a busy kick off to my favorite season...fall! We took full advantage of the beautiful weather in September and spent a good portion of the month enjoying the outdoors. The weather took a nasty turn for October, which I'll get to in my next post!

Peek a boo!

Kelsey was modeling Doug's racing helmet...she does look quite stunning even if the helmet is painted in God-awful OSU colors!


The kiddos posing for a fall picture on Doug and Lee's front porch.

I have no clue where (or when) I took this picture, but I could stare at his beautiful little face forever and ever!

2 comments:

Dave and Mary said...

Your right I LOVE that picture!!! So thanksul you posted.....Love it.
Such georgeous kiddos...

Anonymous said...

I love those faces!!!

Gangy